These were reviewed and rewritten with staff and Governors working together during a very productive inset day.
- To provide a happy, safe supportive community where mutual respect is nurtured.
- To encourage families and school to work together to promote the understanding of education and care within the community.
- To provide an environment for learning that supports all children and shows that we believe that every child matters.
- To encourage progress in learning by providing high quality teaching, individual targets and a rich, varied and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage all children to be actively involved in their own learning and progress.
Kingsway Infant School Equality Objectives 2015/2017
* To continually consider how well the school ensures equality of opportunities for all its pupils.
* To identify barriers to learning and participation to meet a diversity of needs.
* Continue to develop best use of Pupil Premium to support achievement for individuals and groups.